i miss you?
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 @ 11:26 PM
I just realized I haven't been blogging in for like weeks now!
Been busy.
Final Lap for October before...
SUPER Final Lap for exams in November!
I can hardly breathe...but I shall hang on no matter how tough it is.
Is it too early for countdown?
Sidetrack,
Why is it when I keep reading about hmm..how should I put it..love books?
no is not technically love books...more of those novels....hmm...okay I can't seem to know whats the word right now. nevermind.
Somehow..the storyline will have this girl and the guy.
So this girl will live her life as she always does...and the guy is like the shadow...
When something happens...the girl will realize how much she actually loves the guy
but only realize it nearer to the ending of the story.
Well okay, so what I'm trying to say is yeah,maybe is something like that for me.
And it will always automatically happens, when I read those kind of storylines,
someone will then immediately flash into my mind...
I don't know how to describe it either, but sometimes I wish I could have really been with you longer.
It frustrates me cause I didn't have that time with you...
We were together for a short period of time...but it seems too short...
Even till today, I feel like telling you that i miss you, but I also do feel like running away from you. Can you tell?
Somehow when I was sick at one point of time and you called, crazy as it may seems, hearing your voice makes me smile...even till today...
Sometimes I don't even know why you are still so nice to me...when I just brushed you off at times...it pains me.
Don't be so nice to me okay? It really upsets me.
What will it feel like to actually be held by you?
I need to be stronger than this.
I really wonder what do you think of me after all these years?
Oh well...maybe I am the only one who is thinking and feeling this way.
Sigh...okay nevermind...I don't even know what I am blabbering here...
I must be feeling emotional after reading 'Before I fall'...
argghh...why do they need to put these kind of storylines!
I do not need all of these right now...
distractions much...
need to get back on my assignments!
vina ):